Sunday, February 21, 2010

14 Months Later

A lot has happened in the past year, and while I gather my thoughts about what specifically I want to share with "the world" I wanted to put up an "I'm Back!" message.

Things have been insane, with lots of twists and turns.

General Updates:
- I'm not 100% kicked of impulse spending. I still make the occasional impulse buy, but I have gotten better.
- I have taken on no more consumer credit. My cards stayed shredded, with all (but 1) accounts closed! No new credit card charges in 16+ months!
- I am trying to sell my house. I took on far more than I could comfortably handle. More on that later.

I hope to use this blog as my weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly review, to publicly display and evaluate my personal progress on the financial journey I began when I received my first allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment