Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frustration

Arghh! I lost my $142.50 TransPass somewhere between the train and work this morning. Sorry to use harsh letters, but WTF?!

I can only hope that with my receipt (which I kept since it's a write-off for a contractor) I can get a replacement, or at least one at a discount. If I can't... I'll just kick myself all month long.

An important lesson in public transit riding here. It's worth the 2 bucks for a lanyard and pass holder!! What's worse is that I know I have a lanyard and holder at home somewhere from my previous job.

The level of personal frustration I feel about this is very high, almost to the point of being disproportionate to the problem. While "technically" I have enough money for another pass, what a waste of $142.50! Especially at a time in my life when every penny matters to me. There was a time when I would have shrugged it off and ate the loss, but in my present financial condition this is a major setback.

Hope everyone else's day is going better than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment